- Learn more about some of the common conditions we treat in our office.
MySpine Chiropractic Center in Round Rock, TX believes in the value of chiropractic care for you and your family toward the goal of achieving total health and wellness. Therefore, we have created a pricing structure that is flexible enough to allow you to get the chiropractic care you need, no matter what your budget. If you have any questions about our payment options for chiropractic and wellness care, you can call our Round Rock chiropractic office directly at 512-906-2682 and one of our friendly staff will be happy to answer all your questions.
Our goal at MySpine Chiropractic Center is to allow everyone to experience the benefit of chiropractic care and adjustments. Most patients discover that chiropractic care is actually extremely cost-effective and affordable. For these patients, chiropractic care is often cheaper and more effective than alternative pain treatments such as pain medications or invasive surgery. In order to provide the most affordable chiropractic care, MySpine Chiropractic Center has developed an affordable pricing structure that accomodates nearly any budget and is one of the most competitive in the Round Rock area. Whether you have insurance or not, we are certain you will be able to afford the care that you need in our office.
New Patient Visit
Are you ready to see if MySpine Chiropractic Center can help you? Your first visit is only $47 and includes:
- Consultation & Examination
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Any additional treatment the doctor deems necessary (Electrotherapy, Flexion/Distraction, Soft Tissue Therapy, Stretching, etc.)
Follow Up Visits
Whether you need a few extra visits to help resolve your pain or an occasional visit to help prevent future reoccurrences, we have you covered.
- After your initial visit to MySpine Chiropractic Center you can return for additional adjustments for just $30.
- Additional visits always include any additional treatment the doctor deems necessary as well. (Electrotherapy, Flexion/Distraction, Soft Tissue Therapy, Stretching, etc.)